- Out of stock$4,900 CASH PRICE - Don't miss this awesome opportunity of .62 acres in Lake Isabella just 45 miles from downtown Bakersfield, California. Property is located just minutes to Lake Isabella, downtown Kern River and Sequoia National Forest. This vacant land offers irresistible views and so much country charm. Build your home or add your mobile home. Enjoy the country feel of this scenic piece of property with it's scattered pine trees that bring a sense of peace and tranquility. Small rough pad near the front of property to put your tiny home, cabin or manufactured home.Some say it’s ruggedly country, yet you won't find hotel chains or spas here. But you will find a golf course, a ghost town, and some great eateries. This property is far enough away yet close enough to it all and just 3 hours North of downtown Los Angeles and Hollywood. Walmart and other big shopping is about an hours drive to Bakersfield.
- Out of stockCash Price $7,540 | Secure Today $499 2.07 Acres of Oregon Mountain Land for Sale This gorgeous wooded Oregon mountain property is situated less than 19 minutes from the town of Bonanza. The quaint town of Klamath Falls is 46 minutes south and offers many amenities including medical center, shopping, a variety of museums, entertainment, hardware store, a skate park, and various parks. Live off-grid in amazing pine mountain forest of Bonanza, Oregon. It's time to own your own piece of heaven with scattered pine trees to offer lots of privacy and quiet country mountain road. Easy access with plenty of building spots to add your homestead or mountain cabin. It offers ideal topography from level to rolling hills. Enjoy the incredible views of surrounding mountain forest pine trees. There are many local lakes and rivers to enjoy and mountain trails to explore. This property is perfect for those looking to invest in the beautiful nature of Oregon. This lot is surrounded by National Forests and State Parks. The Winema National Forest is a short distance to the North.
- Out of stockProperty Description:Claim your spot in beautiful Arizona just 2 hours Northeast of Phoenix. Make this 2.47 acres your own with plenty of open space to explore and de-compress from busy city life. Conveniently situated west of US highway 191 about 5 miles or 18 minutes from highway. With road access off of Apache County N7201 you will find opportunity to make an off-grid home site or retreat.
- Out of stockExplore San Juan National Forest just minutes away. Spread your wings and get yourself some room to roam with this 1.5 acre property conveniently located just 16 minutes to the town of Pagosa Springs and just 11 minutes to Walmart. With electric just at the corner and it's open space triangular shaped lot it's sure to suit you and your dream cabin. It's partially fenced on the southern edge of the property.This property has super easy access and can easily grade a pull through drive. This blank canvas abounds in opportunity and with a little imagination WOW!This affordable outdoor paradise and it's expansive mountain views will make any outdoor dream come true. Bring your family and friends to enjoy all Pagosa Springs has to offer from hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, 4Wheel exploring, and golf just to name a few activities in the summer. Downtown Pagosa Springs offers lots of small town shops and boutiques to get your shopping fix. Need a little down-time to rejuvenate the soul visit one of the incredible hot springs. Located just 45 minutes from Durango Airport, 4 hours and 45 minutes from Colorado Springs and 5 hours from Denver this popular destination is the hidden gem of Southern Colorado so don't let this one pass you by.
- Out of stock
Get ready to explore and enjoy your own piece of heaven on this 2.5 acres with EASY access and ELECTRICITY at road. This property is located off a nicely graded road PLUS a building site ready to go! Nice neighborhood with established homes (no trashy camps around) Located about 9 miles south of historical route 66.Bring your ATV, mountain bike, camping gear, and dog. This is a special place for a special price.
- Out of stockTwo Lots for the price of one! Keep one and sell the other.Add your mobile home or build a home and retire comfortably on this affordable land. Enjoy the scenic beauty of the surrounding area. Go fishing or boating at nearby Lake Mead or Colorado River. Just 1 hour to Golden Valley 2 hour drive to Vegas and 45 minutes to Grand Canyon West and the popular Skywalk.Fish, hike, explore, you name it! HOA area - No annual fees.Electric and water at streetLot #062 11,474 SF ( .26 Acre)Lot #063 11,474 SF (.26 Acre)
- Sale!Need to get-away and decompress? No more excuses - located just under two hour drive from Colorado Springs! Imagine this beautiful view and crisp clean air. Enjoy the country. Have your coffee or tea each morning looking at mountain view. Outdoor paradise with local fishing, hunting, hiking, bird watching, and so much more. The Texas Creek and the Arkansas River is less than a half hour away. Area is also known for it's duck, deer & elk hunting. Property has slight up-slope with exceptional access from either Laramie Loop Or Duffy Loop. Build your dream house or cabin and relax away. There are local restaurants and shopping with events year-round. Don’t just take my word for it check out this property it could be just what you’re looking for.
- Sale!If trees and beauty are your thing then this Oregon mountain retreat is what you need. | Cash Price $7,200 | Secure Today $399 This 2.19 acre retreat is conveniently located off highway 140. This easily accessed gorgeous Oregon mountain property is situated less than 23 minutes from the town of Bonanza, and 44 minutes from the town of Klamath Falls. Ideal topography with mostly flat with a gentle slope. This serene mountain property offers lots of pine trees allowing for privacy and seclusion. There are no utilities at this property. Camping is allowed up to 21 days a year. Enjoy the incredible views of surrounding mountain forest pine trees.
- This is what dreams are made of 5.56 acres in Cotopaxi, Colorado with electrical and phone line at the street. If fishing gets you going then enjoy the Texas Creek along with the Arkansas River less than a half hour away, don’t leave out hunting with Duck, Deer & Elk locally. This 5.56 acres offers year-round access and still close enough to the big city with Colorado Springs 1 hour and 32 minutes away and the town of Florence 53 minutes away. This property offers stunning views with Pine trees and mountains views galore, build your dream house or cabin and relax away. There are local restaurants and shopping with events year-round. Don’t just take my word for it check out this property it could be just what you’re looking for.
- Property Description:Cash Price $17,900 | Secure Today $499 Conveniently located just 1 mile from Highway 160 and 16 minutes to downtown Pagosa. Take me home country roads. Who can resist the peace and tranquility on this level to mild upward sloped property. Build your dream cabin or camp the summer months on this property with plenty of recreation minutes away. Power is located at street. Septic would need to be installed. Many folks in the area haul their water from the Buttercup water station located half mile down the road. Whether you enjoy fishing, hiking or just relaxing you can do it all and still enjoy the small town of Pagosa. You can even get your shopping fix or just have diner at the end of a long day of fun.
Cash Price $8,250 | Secure Today $499 Deposit | Stunning Mountain Property 3 Hours South of Eugene Oregon and Borders State ParkThis 1.98 acres of gorgeous Oregon mountain property borders Klamath Falls Forest State Park to the North. Enjoy hundreds of state park acres basically in your back yard. Conveniently located less than 12 minutes from the town of Bonanza. This property is just 1.3 miles west of Hwy 140 allowing for quick and easy access. The quaint town of Klamath Falls is 46 minutes south and offers many amenities including medical center, shopping, a variety of museums, entertainment, hardware store, a skate park, and various parks. This is a gorgeous piece of property with lots of pine trees and plenty of open space that provides many optimal building spots to add your homestead or mountain cabin.
- Sale!2.8 Acre Get-A-Way Mountain Views 10 minutes to Walsenburg, CO | Cash Price $6,750| Secure Today $399This 2.8 acre investment property is situated less than 13 miles to Walsenburg, Colorado and 60 miles to Pueblo. Experience the private, secluded property yet not far from the conveniences of Walsenburg. This property is located in the Navajo Ranch Resorts subdivision with well maintained roads. The nicely scattered pinon trees offers privacy and beauty. This popular subdivision has easy access onto Highway 160. Electric and Water is available at the property line. Great place to build your permanent home or add your dream get-a-way. Lots to discover in this diverse terrain from the Sangre de Cristo mountain range and the Spanish Peaks and local lakes. The diverse terrain offers from mountain views to flat and gently rolling meadows.