- Sale!Need to get-away and decompress? No more excuses - located just under two hour drive from Colorado Springs! Imagine this beautiful view and crisp clean air. Enjoy the country. Have your coffee or tea each morning looking at mountain view. Outdoor paradise with local fishing, hunting, hiking, bird watching, and so much more. The Texas Creek and the Arkansas River is less than a half hour away. Area is also known for it's duck, deer & elk hunting. Property has slight up-slope with exceptional access from either Laramie Loop Or Duffy Loop. Build your dream house or cabin and relax away. There are local restaurants and shopping with events year-round. Don’t just take my word for it check out this property it could be just what you’re looking for.
- Sale!Escape to the Country - Make this Oregon Weekend Retreat Yours | Cash Price $7,800 | Secure Today $399 This 2.19 acre retreat is conveniently located off highway 140. Located 3-1/2 hours South of Eugene, Oregon. This serene mountain property offers lots of pine trees allowing for privacy and seclusion. Enjoy the incredible views of surrounding mountain forest pine trees and outdoor attractions. This easily accessed Oregon mountain property is situated less than 23 minutes from the town of Bonanza, and 44 minutes from the town of Klamath Falls. Ideal topography with mostly flat with a gentle slope. Pull up in your RV or bring your tent and stay the weekend. Property is zoned residential and would make a great location for that cabin you've been dreaming of.
- Sale!This is what dreams are made of 5.56 acres in Cotopaxi, Colorado with electrical and phone line at the street. If fishing gets you going then enjoy the Texas Creek along with the Arkansas River less than a half hour away, don’t leave out hunting with Duck, Deer & Elk locally. This 5.56 acres offers year-round access and still close enough to the big city with Colorado Springs 1 hour and 32 minutes away and the town of Florence 53 minutes away. This property offers stunning views with Pine trees and mountains views galore, build your dream house or cabin and relax away. There are local restaurants and shopping with events year-round. Don’t just take my word for it check out this property it could be just what you’re looking for.
- Sale!Property Description:Cash Price $17,900 | Secure Today $499 Conveniently located just 1 mile from Highway 160 and 16 minutes to downtown Pagosa. Take me home country roads. Who can resist the peace and tranquility on this level to mild upward sloped property. Build your dream cabin or camp the summer months on this property with plenty of recreation minutes away. Power is located at street. Septic would need to be installed. Many folks in the area haul their water from the Buttercup water station located half mile down the road. Whether you enjoy fishing, hiking or just relaxing you can do it all and still enjoy the small town of Pagosa. You can even get your shopping fix or just have diner at the end of a long day of fun.
Cash Price $8,250 | Secure Today $499 Deposit | Stunning Mountain Property 3 Hours South of Eugene Oregon and Borders State ParkThis 1.98 acres of gorgeous Oregon mountain property borders Klamath Falls Forest State Park to the North. Enjoy hundreds of state park acres basically in your back yard. Conveniently located less than 12 minutes from the town of Bonanza. This property is just 1.3 miles west of Hwy 140 allowing for quick and easy access. The quaint town of Klamath Falls is 46 minutes south and offers many amenities including medical center, shopping, a variety of museums, entertainment, hardware store, a skate park, and various parks. This is a gorgeous piece of property with lots of pine trees and plenty of open space that provides many optimal building spots to add your homestead or mountain cabin.
- Sale!2.8 Acre Get-A-Way Mountain Views 10 minutes to Walsenburg, CO | Cash Price $6,750| Secure Today $399This 2.8 acre investment property is situated less than 13 miles to Walsenburg, Colorado and 60 miles to Pueblo. Experience the private, secluded property yet not far from the conveniences of Walsenburg. This property is located in the Navajo Ranch Resorts subdivision with well maintained roads. The nicely scattered pinon trees offers privacy and beauty. This popular subdivision has easy access onto Highway 160. Electric and Water is available at the property line. Great place to build your permanent home or add your dream get-a-way. Lots to discover in this diverse terrain from the Sangre de Cristo mountain range and the Spanish Peaks and local lakes. The diverse terrain offers from mountain views to flat and gently rolling meadows.
- Property Description:
Cash Discounted Price $2,300 | Secure today $499Claim your spot in beautiful Arizona just 2 hours Northeast of Phoenix. Make this 2.47 acres your own with plenty of open space to explore and de-compress from busy city life. Conveniently situated west of US highway 191 about 6 miles or 21 minutes from highway. Property is located west of Apache County N7201 you will find opportunity to make an off-grid home site or retreat.
- Fall In Love 2.19 acres of breathtaking Oregon mountain Land | Cash Price $8,900 | Secure Today $499 Fall in love with Oregon mountain forest views and relax among the tranquil forest. This 2.19 acre retreat is conveniently located off highway 140. This easily accessed gorgeous Oregon mountain property is situated less than 18 minutes from the town of Bonanza, and 40 minutes from the town of Klamath Falls. Ideal topography with gentle up-slope to a flat area then up-slope. This serene mountain property offers scattered pine trees allowing for privacy and seclusion. Electric is located across highway 140. There are no utilities at this property. Decompress and relax and enjoy the incredible quite country life.
- Out of stockYour Weekend Retreat - Oregon Mountain Forest Views 2.18 Acres| Cash Price $7,950 | Seller Finance $899 down payment $201.35 monthYour Weekend Retreat - Oregon Mountain Forest Views - Decompress and relax on your own country mountain property located 3-1/2 hours South of Eugene. Seller Finance available $899 down payment and $201.35 per month. This 2.18 acre retreat is conveniently located just half mile west of highway 140. This easily accessed gorgeous Oregon mountain property is situated less than 20 minutes from the town of Bonanza, and 35 minutes from the town of Klamath Falls. With ideal topography from level to rolling hills this serene mountain property offers scattered pine trees allowing for privacy and seclusion. Electric power lines are located north of property line about 400 feet. There are no utilities at this property. Camping is allowed up to 21 days a year. Enjoy the incredible views of surrounding mountain forest pine trees.
- Cash Price $15,900 | Secure Today $499 Rare 5.17 Acres of Oregon Mountain Land for Sale Yards to Fremont National Forest with seasonal Pond. Mountain Living at it's best! Located 2 hours East of Medford, Oregon. Live off-grid among amazing mountain pine forest in Bonanza, Oregon. Enjoy the seasonal pond and the abundant wildlife. Two unique parcels (2.19 acres and 2.99 acres). The 2.19 parcel has a seasonal pond located at the back of the property. The 2.99 is a corner lot with electricity poles located at the Northwest and Southwest Corners allows for choice of home placement. It offers ideal topography from level to rolling hills. Enjoy the incredible views of surrounding mountain forest pine trees. Short 1 mile drive to property from Klamath Falls-Lakeview Hwy on a private maintained road offers easy access.
- Out of stock
20 Acres Ashfork AZ | 2 hours North of Phoenix | Plenty of Room to Spread Your Wings |Spread Your Wings on this 20 acre parcel just 7 miles from Ashfork, AZ and 2-1/2 hours North of Phoenix. Situated west of highway 89 and south of historic route 66. With road access directly off of Cattle Drive you will find this large parcel is convenient in every way. Located just 1 mile from paved road makes it super convenient to bring your RV and camp for the summer. There are no HOA fees and building codes for this property allow for alternate building options like tiny homes, container homes, straw bale and sand bag homes. This Arizona property would make a great off-the-grid location build your alternative home retreat that includes solar, composting toilet and cistern for water. Explore and enjoy the vast amount of natural beauty in the area including the Grand Canyon only 2 hours to North. Fish, hike, Kayak and boat in the nearby lakes in Coconino National Forest to the east or the Kaibab National Forest to north. Relax, revive and restore and find yourself at Red Rock Country located in Sedona "The Most Beautiful Place on Earth" located 1-1/2 hours east of property.
- Out of stockLife is too short to let this opportunity get passed up! It's time to invest in your own 1.12 Acre property in beautiful Apache County Arizona.Build your cabin, bring your RV, family and dog and make this 1.14 Acre property your base camp then take off to explore the beautiful local White Mountains of Arizona where you can spend the day boating, fly fishing, hiking or just simple day cruises.
Build instant equity. This property needs some TLC and the
Price is marked down due to condition of lot
Get a your truck and some gloves and make