- Out of stockCash Price $7,540 | Secure Today $499 2.07 Acres of Oregon Mountain Land for Sale This gorgeous wooded Oregon mountain property is situated less than 19 minutes from the town of Bonanza. The quaint town of Klamath Falls is 46 minutes south and offers many amenities including medical center, shopping, a variety of museums, entertainment, hardware store, a skate park, and various parks. Live off-grid in amazing pine mountain forest of Bonanza, Oregon. It's time to own your own piece of heaven with scattered pine trees to offer lots of privacy and quiet country mountain road. Easy access with plenty of building spots to add your homestead or mountain cabin. It offers ideal topography from level to rolling hills. Enjoy the incredible views of surrounding mountain forest pine trees. There are many local lakes and rivers to enjoy and mountain trails to explore. This property is perfect for those looking to invest in the beautiful nature of Oregon. This lot is surrounded by National Forests and State Parks. The Winema National Forest is a short distance to the North.
- Sale!Out of stockProperty Description:Claim your spot in beautiful Arizona just 2 hours Northeast of Phoenix. Make this 2.47 acres your own with plenty of open space to explore and de-compress from busy city life. Conveniently situated west of US highway 191 about 5 miles or 18 minutes from highway. With road access off of Apache County N7201 you will find opportunity to make an off-grid home site or retreat.
- Out of stockThis 2.02 acres of gorgeous Oregon mountain property is situated less than 20 minutes from the town of Bonanza, and just 3.2 miles west of Hwy 140 allows for easy access. The town of Klamath Falls is 43 minutes west of the property. This is a nice piece of property with scattered pine trees and plenty of open space that provides many optimal building spots to add your homestead or mountain cabin. It offers ideal topography from level to rolling hills. Electric power lines are located just 500 feet to the north of the property. There are no utilities at this property so rural off-the grid living or short camping trips would be ideal. Enjoy the incredible views of surrounding mountain forest pine trees.
- Out of stockExplore San Juan National Forest just minutes away. Spread your wings and get yourself some room to roam with this 1.5 acre property conveniently located just 16 minutes to the town of Pagosa Springs and just 11 minutes to Walmart. With electric just at the corner and it's open space triangular shaped lot it's sure to suit you and your dream cabin. It's partially fenced on the southern edge of the property.This property has super easy access and can easily grade a pull through drive. This blank canvas abounds in opportunity and with a little imagination WOW!This affordable outdoor paradise and it's expansive mountain views will make any outdoor dream come true. Bring your family and friends to enjoy all Pagosa Springs has to offer from hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, 4Wheel exploring, and golf just to name a few activities in the summer. Downtown Pagosa Springs offers lots of small town shops and boutiques to get your shopping fix. Need a little down-time to rejuvenate the soul visit one of the incredible hot springs. Located just 45 minutes from Durango Airport, 4 hours and 45 minutes from Colorado Springs and 5 hours from Denver this popular destination is the hidden gem of Southern Colorado so don't let this one pass you by.
- Out of stock$4,900 CASH PRICE - Don't miss this awesome opportunity of .62 acres in Lake Isabella just 45 miles from downtown Bakersfield, California. Property is located just minutes to Lake Isabella, downtown Kern River and Sequoia National Forest. This vacant land offers irresistible views and so much country charm. Build your home or add your mobile home. Enjoy the country feel of this scenic piece of property with it's scattered pine trees that bring a sense of peace and tranquility. Small rough pad near the front of property to put your tiny home, cabin or manufactured home.Some say it’s ruggedly country, yet you won't find hotel chains or spas here. But you will find a golf course, a ghost town, and some great eateries. This property is far enough away yet close enough to it all and just 3 hours North of downtown Los Angeles and Hollywood. Walmart and other big shopping is about an hours drive to Bakersfield.
- Out of stockThis .15 acre manufactured zone lot is situated just 45 miles from downtown Colorado Springs, and just 15 minutes to downtown Pueblo. Choose the simple life with this vacant lot centrally located in desirable Pueblo West, Colorado. Affordable property in an increasingly popular part of town. There is no time limit to build so if your looking for an investment property this could be the perfect choice. This simple affordable alternative could be the answer to living that simple life you've been dreaming. Yep! It's just minutes away from Pueblo Reservoir and Arkansas River. Did I mention the beautiful mountain views! There are local golf courses in the area. Walmart Super Center is just 15 minutes east of property. Water and sewer is at the street. Please call Pueblo West Water to find out costs to hook up. If you want to live in Colorado, be within a reasonable distance from the mountains, have nearby major shopping and medical facilities, never have to worry about violent crime or getting caught in traffic jams -- all at a very low cost of living -- Pueblo West may be the answer.Located just 15 minutes to Arkansas River and Pueblo Reservoir.80 miles drive to The Pike and San Isabel National Forests35 miles to Colorado SpringsNO HOA Fees.
- Out of stock
Get ready to explore and enjoy your own piece of heaven on this 2.5 acres with EASY access and ELECTRICITY at road. This property is located off a nicely graded road PLUS a building site ready to go! Nice neighborhood with established homes (no trashy camps around) Located about 9 miles south of historical route 66.Bring your ATV, mountain bike, camping gear, and dog. This is a special place for a special price.
- Out of stockLot 119 Show Low Unit One Vernon, Arizona Escape to the country and build your new life on this Secluded Rural Investment with EASY Access Raw Vacant Land for Sale 1.14 Acre
- Out of stockPueblo West is a pretty desirable place to live. If you want to live in Colorado, be within a reasonable distance from the mountains, have nearby major shopping and medical facilities, never have to worry about violent crime or getting caught in traffic jams -- all at a very low cost of living -- Pueblo West may be the answer.Very desirable Pueblo West neighborhood. Build your dream home or investment property. Priced far below other lots in area.Located just 10 minutes to Arkansas River and Pueblo Reservoir.80 miles drive to The Pike and San Isabel National Forests35 miles to Colorado SpringsNO HOA Fees.